How to create a GATED SYNTH in ES2 (Apple Logic)
0 comments, 0 votes casted
This tutorial video is showing you how to stop samples from overlapping on Maschine.
1) Load up the ES2
2) Select any preset sound
3) Go to "Vector" (lower mid-right)
4) Select 8/8 or 16/16 Loop
5) Change parameters by selecting the points on the timeline-grid
6) Select "Amp" and increase intensity to 1
7) Use the spectrum to map the volume of the key (one up, next one down etc)
8) Set the "loop rate" to something faster like 4th.