YT user making crazy Lex Luger type trap beat (FL Studio)
0 comments, 0 votes casted
Watch this beat maker create a Lex Luger type beat from scratch in FL Studio.
The production stages go like this:
- Synth Pad (stacked octaves)
- Strings (stacked octaves)
- Low brass stab (long reverb)
- Soft piano (stacked octaves)
- Hard Piano (stacked octaves)
- Rick Ross vox samples (stacked octaves)
- Open hat
- High hats (1/4 quick roll, 1/6 fast roll)
- Synth Lead
- Crash (+ soft vox ahhh)
- Bass (Zaytoven kit)
There is also some very good advice in the end of this video (skip to 3:40).